Yes, we're joining the recruitment bandwagon~ For more releases, we want nobody nobody but you *clap*clap*~
SO! We're currently accepting *DEDICATED*
Japanese → English Translators
Help us decode the moonspeak.
Photoshop a must. Experience is a bonus.
*If you're thinking of juggling this scanlating thing with a million other iRL things at once, then this might not be the right time to join us OR us be the right group to join, for that matter. I'm not saying you have to scanlate 24/7 when working with us, I just want people who meet deadlines, yo!*
If you've noticed, Sugar Parade works based on requests, and we haven't refused anyone so far, so we really can't say that we'd only be working on this fandom or that fandom.
So! There are a few things I'd like to know~
1. Do you have preferred fandoms? (i.e. you'd only ever work on that particular fandom)
2. Do you have preferred pairings? (i.e. you'd only ever work on that pairing for that particular fandom)
3. Rating restrictions? (i.e. you'd only ever work on G rated stuff? Or are prawns fine?)
4. What name do you want to be credited as?
5. Do you have YM/MSN/Skype? (so we could talk about that last episode of Naruto in real time)
6. E-mail address?
E-mail us at email@example.com, PM hwoosh, or leave a message down there ↓ with the details I need as well as any questions you might have. Comments are screened so rest assured no random people will add you on your IMs, if ever.
S'all! Thanks ヽ(・o・ヽ)